“What I like about photographs is that they capture a
moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.”
Photography is a skill that has garnered a lot of attention in the times we live in because of the opportunities it provides and the impact it carves in minds.
In this workshop expand your understanding of the subject and learn the basics with the master photographer. Shk Taha B. Raja has travelled the most exotic places and learnt from a rich experience of expeditions.
For this workshop he will be simplifying the
-Basics of Shutter, Aperture and ISO
among other photography tips. Participants get a chance to interact, get feedback and learn in real-time by the Internationally acclaimed photographer.
This is a 2 hours workshop is via Zoom.
1. This workshop will be held on Zoom on the mentioned IST time
2. The pictures shared are original work of the artist and are shared for the reference of this workshop.
3. The material provided and resources shared related to this workshop are meant only for the participant. The class cannot be viewed by anyone else.
4. Resources to workshop will be shared only after the registration is completed
5. There shall be no refund in case the participant is unable to attend the workshop. They can access the recorded version of the workshop in this case.
Full refund shall be made if the workshop gets cancelled by Radiant Arts
*All Photographs used in the post creatives belong to Photographer Taha Raja.